JOINING THE AMPT TEAM:
Advanced MP Technology® (AMPT) is a leader in the stocking distribution of electronic components and has been servicing many of the key Fortune 500 high technology manufacturers worldwide for the past 38+ years. We are setting the standard as an independent electronic components distributor by focusing on delivering the utmost service, quality, and value to our customers worldwide. We have earned a reputation as an exciting company filled with enthusiastic, multi-cultural employees fueled by success and driven by accomplishment. AMPT is continuously searching for qualified candidates to add to its team of successful professionals in various departments and functions. Advanced MP Technology offers the following: - Training and Orientation Program – HMO and PPO Healthcare (Medical & Dental) benefits – Vision Plan – 401K Retirement Plan – Competitive Salary – Paid Vacation and Holiday Benefits – Opportunity for Advancement
Quality Documentation Specialist
Date Posted: 3/12/2018
City: San Clemente, CA
Advanced MP Technology® (AMPT) was founded in 1978 with the objective of being a best in class independent distributor that offers electronic components holding the highest customer service commitment for quality, delivery and competitive pricing. Celebrating over 39 years in the industry, AMPT has established and maintained expert sales, sourcing and customer care teams globally. This enables our customers to receive quick responses and optimum support in each local market.
Our worldwide logistics and fulfillment centers offer more than 1 billion components in 4 ESD-equipped warehouses. Our network of qualified regional suppliers and our warehousing capabilities allow AMPT to provide customers with prompt real-time access to the global markets and a quick response to customers’ requirements.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Utilizes digital microscopes and cameras and gathers required images of electronic components and finished goods.
- Perform data entry
- Gather documentation from various manufacturing websites and continuums
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS
- 6 months of relevant experience preferred
- Proficient use of basic computer programs (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Oracle preferred
- Basic analytical experience
- Experience using digital cameras
- Reliability and attention to detail are critical traits
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be highly organized
- Able to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Able to multitask
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those that an employee encounters, while successfully performing the essential functions of this job and must be met. Reasonable accommodations shall be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
ADVANCED MP OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
- Competitive Base Salary + excellent commission plan + extensive paid training to successful candidate
- HMO and PPO Healthcare benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Plan
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Paid vacation and holiday benefits
- Culturally diverse & positive atmosphere
- Great income potential and advancement opportunity
If you are confident that you have qualifications as well as dedication that differentiates you from others, you are invited to apply for this position with Advanced MP Technology.
Submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.